Join our discord community

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumPrism: Feature RequestsList of feature ideas
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

List of feature ideas

PreviousPage 3 of 6Next

it would be cool if you add support for zync renderfarm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2blG7YXq_O8   🙂

Please consider adding support for .fbx format in Houdini's State Manager, just like in Maya integration.

Please add support for Syntheyes - 3d tracking software

• [0111] Prism support for SynthEyes

Is there any guide for how someone would create/add DCC app by your self?

Thank you for your GREAT work!

K ?

I added it to the list.

To add support for an additional DCC app you would have to create a new Prism plugin of type "App". There is a short explanation in the Prism documentation about how to create a plugin. But because every DCC is very different and has unique challenges, there is no general guide how to add support for a DCC app. Probably the best way would be to look at an existing app plugin, which is similar to what you want to create. So you could take a look at the Nuke plugin and try to modify it so that it works for SynthEyes.

I just got an anonymous error report, which mentions a SynthEyes plugin. I guess that came from you?

May be good feature is deadline project timer.

For project need set end time. and applications give popup message or send to console

forexample:

#######DEADLINEPROJECT
import datetime
cdata=datetime.datetime.now()
date=(cdata.year,cdata.month,cdata.day,cdata.hour)
deadline=(2020,1,27,20)
names=('years','months','days','hours')
deadlinestr='PROJECT DEADLINE: '
for index, item in enumerate(date):
subtract=item-deadline[index]
if subtract!=0:
deadlinestr+=(str(subtract*-1)+names[index]+' ')

print deadlinestr

Would that be just a notification when the Deadline is reached or a timer, which opens every time an application gets launched or a scenefile gets loaded?

hey RichardF, gaffer soon there will be the official verion for windows

https://github.com/hypothetical-inc/gaffer/releases/tag/0.54.1.0

works nice!

@c17vfx That sounds awesome. I'm looking forward to test it and to see how it compares to Katana and Solaris.

@richardf

I do not know if it will be at the height of the ones you mention, but it behaves great with Arnold

PreviousPage 3 of 6Next