Join our discord community

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumPrism: GeneralKitsu plugin release!
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Kitsu plugin release!

PreviousPage 3 of 5Next
Quote from dqhc91 on 14. November 2020, 9:14

Hi Danell,
Thanks for your great plugin.

I installed kitsu but I changed its port to 1234 (for some tests) so if I use Kitsu site: 192.168.x.x:1234 -> click Check login, plugin will be hang without response, I must close Blender.

if I use only Kitsu site: 192.168.x.x -> Could not connect to server. Is host URL correct?

When changing port, zou api will  be  192.168.x.x:1234/api

Does plugin support custom port? or I have to use Kitsu's default port (80)?

You should just be able to write your url including the ports in the adress field like this: https://192.168.1.10:1234
that's what I'm currently doing.

Quote from selavfx on 12. November 2020, 20:42

I was randomly klicking, adding and deleting assets on both sides and trying to sync them back and forth and suddenly experienced a little error.
Can't reproduce it though and didn't know what I did exactly either.. sorry for bad reporting - screengrab is attached

Thanks for the resport! Seems like there is a bug deleting asset-types. Gonna take a look as soon as I can!

Quote from selavfx on 12. November 2020, 20:29

Can you elaborate on how this is solved with Prisms Shotgun integration? Is this supported on the Shotgun side?

The Shotgun integration doesn't sync steps or categories. If I would add it I would map Prism steps to Shotgun departments and Prism categories to Shotgun tasks.

For anyone interested in small updates, please check my github: https://github.com/EmberLightVFX/Kitsu-for-Prism
For bigger updates I'll announce them here later 🙂

Updates till commit nr8:

• Fixed the in/out point if only the framerage was set in Kitsu
  • Added posibility to set the task type when publishing to Kitsu

Hey Danell,

the task type possibility sounds great - thanks for this!

Will check it out asap and report back.

Hello !

I had an issue login using my credentials, only because the kitsu website was set to https://mysite.cg-wire.com/login 

If you have this issue, remove the /login at the end, and it will work!

The error message is misleading, it says: "Incorrect password" even if that was the website address that was faulty and not the password.

Thanks !

Hello again!

@danell , I'm experiencing some weird behavior while using the plugin: it creates assets and shots but without a default status, and I can't add or modify them (you can take a look at the screenshot attached). It might be related but the shotpreview or assetpreview sync does not work as well on my side.

Any idea where it could come from?

Also, when I have an already existing Kistu project, would it be possible to have a button to fetch the existing data into Prism?

Thanks a lot for your work,

ValDo

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
Quote from ValDoMenhirFX on 11. December 2020, 11:30

Hello !

I had an issue login using my credentials, only because the kitsu website was set to https://mysite.cg-wire.com/login 

If you have this issue, remove the /login at the end, and it will work!

The error message is misleading, it says: "Incorrect password" even if that was the website address that was faulty and not the password.

Thanks !

The URL to your kitsu is without the /login normally. I decided not to "force" the main adress only as some people might have Kitsu places in a subdir of their normal domain adress.

Quote from ValDoMenhirFX on 11. December 2020, 11:46

Hello again!

@danell , I'm experiencing some weird behavior while using the plugin: it creates assets and shots but without a default status, and I can't add or modify them (you can take a look at the screenshot attached). It might be related but the shotpreview or assetpreview sync does not work as well on my side.

Any idea where it could come from?

Also, when I have an already existing Kistu project, would it be possible to have a button to fetch the existing data into Prism?

Thanks a lot for your work,

ValDo

That looks correct if you ask me. Atm the plugin doesn't sync the steps and categories yet. Sadly idk when I will have time to implement it but when I do get time it's one of the highest priorities.

To add tasks to your shots you need to select the task type and then in the top menu, select Create task and press the Confirm button 🙂 see the attached img. (You can select multiple cells at the same time, so you don't need to do this per cell)

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Oh thanks for the info, I was not aware of this option!

Any idea why the shotpreview  and assetpreview are not syncing ?

Thanks!

When you sync there should be a popup, asking you where you want to save the preview (as it has to live in a task somewhere).
Try download the latest version here: https://github.com/EmberLightVFX/Kitsu-for-Prism

Unzip and replace all files in kitsu folder in your plugins folder.

Hey Danell, I replaced the plugin with your latest version, and it seems that there is no popup asking me where I want to save the preview.

Here is the breakdown of what I do and what it does on Kistu's side :

• Creating an asset in Prism
  • It creates the asset in Kistu
  • Creating tasks in Kitsu, assigning me on one of the tasks,
  • Creating an assetpreview in Prism
  • No pop up, no assetpreview in Kistu

The asset preview is not important, and I don't want to annoy you, the work you have done is already time saving !

PreviousPage 3 of 5Next