Join our discord community

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumPrism: GeneralKitsu plugin release!
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Kitsu plugin release!

PreviousPage 5 of 5

@danell

Looks like it's been a while since anyone has been active in this thread so I'm not sure if people are still using this but I recently started learning and testing out Prism with your plugin, and decided to try out implementing @lalamax3d 's suggestion for mapping Prism steps with Kitsu task types as that seems to have gotten a couple votes. I've gotten syncing to work with the mapping both to and from Kitsu and have opened a pull request on Github for you to look through. Hope it can be of help.

Nice Idea Francis

I thought It maybe useful to share with you my experience

in my company I hadn't use that plugin yet hope to do soon .. my need was to sync only from Kitsu to prism as its where we create and start our project and tasks .. and we weren't let any artist to create anything in prism .. so I write a simple script which collect data from gazu , refine it like ( "_" to "" for shot names , split by "-" for task type ) , creating folders inside prism folder structure -dirty cheap way- but it was enough for me to guarantee that I always have the same names across 3d working file and shot tracking and also save some time for artist to generate all that count of shots

of course I respect task type .. by some condition if there are a task and assigned to some one I create it in prism structure for ex : task name is :"Rnd-Research" to step : "Rnd" and category : "Research" that's for shots

and for asset a made that dict in my code { "Rnd":"Research" }

Hi. Does this plugin work with Prism 2?

I've put it in right folder, it's active in plugins list, but don't see any functionality

Hi @danell,

Unfortunately, I can not save the settings. After pressing the save button, an error appears. Do you have any ideas how to fix this? (Check login -  works)

Prism  1.3.0.82

{"api": "Zou", "version": "0.13.13"}

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

I'm getting similar issues when trying to save settings after configuring Kitsu in the project settings:

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Hi @danell,

thanks for the kitsu plugin,

im also getting the same error as @skyhouse when im trying to save , also  when i click  Check login,  get this error "kitsu error : could not connect to the server.Is the host URL correct ? "

need your help !!!

Thanks

Has there been any update or fix for this?
PreviousPage 5 of 5