Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumPrism: Feature RequestsList of feature ideas
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

List of feature ideas

Yes unfortunately not many people have access to RV, which is a bummer because it's miles ahead of the other tools for the review workflow.

However I'd implement playlists in a way that it's usable for almost everyone. In RV I could integrate some custom UI directly into the RV UI, but for all other media apps I would create a separate Prism dialog. This dialog lets you select from all available playlists and displays all media sources in that playlist with a small preview. The media sources can be drag and dropped into other apps. So you can drop it in DJV, VLC, quicktime, Nuke, Premiere or any other app which supports that file format. That would make a review sessions a lot easier because it's very easy to switch between different versions. Playing all versions in sequence however without converting it to one file first would still be a problem because that's not supported by all media apps or it's only supported in an app specific way.