Join our discord community

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumPrism: GeneralPrism 1.1.2 release
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Prism 1.1.2 release

v1.1.2:

added: Dependency Viewer to track every asset/texture/file which was used during the creation process of renderings/exports/published files. In Project Browser and Task Selection dialog right-click on published scenes/renderings/exports -> Show dependencies.
added: Option to output playblasts as mp4 videos
added: Option to not store any references to imported objects on the import state
added: Option to create an empty Import State when holding CTRL while clicking on the "Create Import" button in the State Manager
added: "Location" column in the TaskSelection window, which shows if a version is in the local or global project folder
added: Option to update Prism to the latest version from GitHub without the need to have git installed
added: (Houdini) Support for .rs (Reshift proxy) import and export
added: (Houdini) Option to export as .bgeo.sc
added: (Maya) Option to specify a namespace when creating references
added: (Maya) Support for Maya environment variables: \00_Pipeline\CustomModules\Maya is added to MAYA_PLUG_IN_PATH and MAYA_SCRIPT_PATH (allows central access to plugins/scripts when using a central Prism installation)
added: (Maya) Button in the Prism Settings which adds \00_Pipeline\CustomModules\Maya to the MAYA_MODULE_PATH in the Maya.env file  (allows central access to complex plugins when using a central Prism installation)
changed: (Maya) When the import state creates references, only the toplevel reference node is stored in the state to increase performance and reduce filesizes
fixed: many bugs

https://prism-pipeline.com/changelog/

Wohooo!!!! That's awesome Richard! Thank you so much for this update!

I tried updating using the updater in prism settings, but it's still on 1.1.1.0 - do I need to delete the folder and install again? It's bit tricky because the folder is shared, so if it is possible to somehow use the updater it would make everyting a lot easier.

-added: Dependency Viewer to track every asset/texture/file which was used during the creation process of renderings/exports/published files. In Project Browser and Task Selection dialog right-click on published scenes/renderings/exports -> Show dependencies.

Thanks, that s exactly what i meant...

-added: (Houdini) Option to export as .bgeo.sc

Big improvement, thank you !!!

Thank you for your awesome work!

Quote from Magnus on 14. December 2018, 10:44

I tried updating using the updater in prism settings, but it's still on 1.1.1.0 - do I need to delete the folder and install again? It's bit tricky because the folder is shared, so if it is possible to somehow use the updater it would make everyting a lot easier.

Oh I guess you used the update from website button? I removed this option for 1.1.2 because I found a better way to update Prism. So for this update you need to choose from one of the other update options (like downloading the .zip from github). For future updates you can use the "update from github" button in the Prism Settings. You don't need to have git installed anymore to use this option in 1.1.2.

Thanks a lot, got it working now by using the zip option 🙂