Join our discord community

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Cinema 4D and possible After Effects support

PreviousPage 3 of 8Next

Let me know if there is any progress on this.

I'm still very interested to see this in Prism and might start looking into it at some point not too far away.

I'd like to also voice my support for c4d Prism integration!

Hey guys,

We have recently looked into the possibility of using Prism over here in our studio too. Likewise, having C4D integration would be awesome.

Let us know if you guys have made any progress and we will start looking into it too 🙂

Cheers!

c4d yes

Is there any progress on the support for Cinema 4D? Big love to whomever get's that set up!

+1 for C4D support!

For my team, I adapt some of the functions to work with assets and shots. (no part with render).

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
Quote from kapellan on 27. May 2021, 16:27

For my team, I adapt some of the functions to work with assets and shots. (no part with render).

Looks good man! Would it be possible for you to share the code with me? Eager to try this out!

Quote from kapellan on 27. May 2021, 16:27

Great to finally see C4D in action. I wonder in what form you support the possibility of people who need a C4D plugin to use your perfectly invincible plugin?

I worked on the main project, there was absolutely no time for development. Now I am continuing to work on the plugin. So far, only basic functions have been implemented. In the future, I plan to put the developments in open access, with the permission of the PRISM developer

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
PreviousPage 3 of 8Next