Join our discord community

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Upgrading from Prism 1.3 with custom folders

Hi, today I started getting warnings about libraries not being updated to 2.0 in my previous 1.3 installation so I decided to go ahead and update. It's a solo project and it's a long term thing so not really concerned about the "do not update while in production".

In 1.3 I had my "03_Workflow" folder renamed to "03_Work" and everything was working fine, however the new 2.0 install doesn't detect the shots/assets in there.

In the pipeline.yml file this section reads as follows:

- paths: !!omap
- pipeline: 00_Pipeline
- scenes: 03_Work
- assets: 04_Assets
- dailies: 05_Dailies

(Although previously both Shots and Assets lived inside the 03_Work folder )

Where can I configure 2.0 so that it reads my current paths? I wouldn't like to repath all the textures for every shader being used...

Also, I noticed that now we have to log in to use Prism, but the login window didn't have a "forgot password" button? Maybe I am just too tired to find it, luckily Windows had stored the password when I selected log in from website.

I can't find what config file drives what folders are being used per project, so I am reverting back to 1.3.

By the way, there's a typo in the documentation (https://prism-pipeline.com/docs/latest/faq/)

To switch your Prism version execute the Win_Setup_Startmenu.bat and the Win_Setup_Startmenu.bat in your Prism installation folder of the Prism version which you want to use.

One of those .bat files should be the Integrations.