Join our discord community

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Prism error when creating folder then asset

Hi

When creating a folder within a folder and in the continuity create an asset, i'm getting an error returned, at first thought is was Kitsu plugin related, checked with Danell, getting the error reported without Kitsu plugin too.

See attached a screenshot of the error reported and a recording of the steps to come to the error.

Cheers.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Hey @tago

When you are creating the asset it doesn't show up in the asset list. Does it work for you to create an asset under an existing folder, so without using the "next" button? Can you check in the folder structure if the assets folders were created correctly?

Cheers,

Richard

Hey @richardf

I just made the test, when i create a folder within a folder doing  "create entity > folder > create" it creates one both in the hierarchy as well as create the folder on disk.

But when i try to create an asset under this folder through "create entity > asset > create", it doesn't show in Prism, BUT it creates the directories on disk.

Prism hierarchy expected :

Characters_Folder

CharacterAsset_Folder

VarA_Asset

VarB_Asset

Prism hierarchy i get :

Characters_Folder

CharacterAsset_Folder

Hope it helps,

Cheers,

Tago

On disk folder tree of the prism hierarchy

└───TestFolder1
├───TestAsset1
│ ├───Export
│ ├───Playblasts
│ ├───Rendering
│ │ ├───2dRender
│ │ └───3dRender
│ └───Scenefiles
└───TestFolder2
└───TestAsset2
├───Export
├───Playblasts
├───Rendering
│ ├───2dRender
│ └───3dRender
└───Scenefiles

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Hey @tago

this problem should be fixed now with Prism v1.3.0.80.

Cheers,

Richard

Hey @richardf

Wonderful news thanks ! Just did the test again with 1.3.0.80 and works as expected !

Cheers,

Tago.