Join our discord community

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumPrism: GeneralInitial testing
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Initial testing

Hi,

Am interested in testing prism and really like the work you have done so far.

Does Prism have a remember me option? or am I going to have to sign in every morning?

If I do not sign in I get a nag screen reminding me to sign everytime I launch 3dsmax.

This prism pop up is annoying (especially since there is no remember me option to permanently sign me in) but .......it also stops max from opening --- this is not ok.

You should remove it or at a minimum it should never hold an application from opening a file.

Thanks

Hello Patrick,

Prism should already remember your login. Other people would have complained about that already for sure if this wouldn't be the case for everyone.

So I guess this problem is specific to your computer. Does it remember the login for at least a little while? Does it remember the login after a restart?

I've seen that some universities reset their computers after a restart to a clean state, which would remove any files created by a user on the C:/ drive. Could that be the case for you?

You can also disable the PrismInternals plugin and all non-open-source plugins and then Prism will not ask you to login anymore.