Join our discord community

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

How do I update existing project to use latest version of Prism Maya 2018.4 Windows 10

Hello,

Does anyone know how to update an existing prism project to the latest prism.  I can see which version it is using as in image below.  I can update the  "pipeline.yml" and change the version (which changes it in the gui)but it doesn't update as I can't see the updates for submitting a .rs proxy to deadline.

Cheers,

Jeremy

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

would love an answer to this one?  anyone there?

Richard?  Sorry Don't mean to hassle but would be great to have answer.

No problem, feel free to remind me if I missed a message.

The version of the project is basically just for information. In case there are incompatibility issues between Prism versions then it's useful to know which version was used to create the project.

New features and bugfixes are added to your Prism installation and not to your project. So the first version number on your screenshot is the important one.

The reason why you don't see the .rs option is probably because you are looking in Maya, but this feature is only available in Houdini at the moment.

Thank you for clairfying this.  Any ideas when you can support .rs exports for maya?

Cheers,

Jeremy.

Not sure at the moment when this will be added. The Houdini submission was added because a user supported the development so it got some priority.