Join our discord community

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumPrism: GeneralHOUDINI TOOLS ERROR
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

HOUDINI TOOLS ERROR

Hi,

I install prism pipeline tools in my pc and it linked to houdini, but when I launch houdini and click prism self tools it didn't work, i get one error

on No module named PrismInit this error.

I attach the error screen shot.

please look into it.

Thanks!

Aquib

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Hey Aquib,

which Houdini and Prism version are you using? Did you have previous Prism versions installed?

If you rightclick the shelf tool and choose "Edit Tool...", what filepath do you see at the top next to "Save To"?

Best,

Richard

I use Houdini 18.5 and prism v1.3.0.46.

and shelf tool button file path is - C:/Users/Aquib/OneDrive/Documents/houdini18.5/toolbar/Prism.shelf

Thanks,

There shouldn't be any Prism files in your preferences folder. You can delete the Prism shelf and any other Prism files in C:/Users/Aquib/OneDrive/Documents/houdini18.5/.

Then open the Prism Settings from the windows start menu and in the DCC apps tab you can add a new Prism integration to your Houdini preferences folder. This will add a Prism.json file to the packages folder, which is all you need in your preferences.

Quote from RichardF on 19. November 2020, 0:37

There shouldn't be any Prism files in your preferences folder. You can delete the Prism shelf and any other Prism files in C:/Users/Aquib/OneDrive/Documents/houdini18.5/.

Then open the Prism Settings from the windows start menu and in the DCC apps tab you can add a new Prism integration to your Houdini preferences folder. This will add a Prism.json file to the packages folder, which is all you need in your preferences.

Hi,Richard sorry, same problem.

Did everything you suggest (delete shelf, also all the Prism related files in Documents, wrote new DCC), but still have same problem with Houdini 19.5