Join our discord community

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Global/local workflow - export error

Hi. I need help with setting up my test project correctly. Here is what I have in mind:

We're working on a short film with a bunch of artists working remotely. I do have a NAS accessible through FTP which will be the file server. The idea is that the remote artist works locally with 'work versions' on her/his own machine and then publishes the file on the NAS.

Me - sitting next to the NAS- will of course not access it via FTP but have it mapped as a drive. There I created the Prism project and chosed a local drive.

I created a few maya test scenes and then I publish them, I will get warnings and an error:

08/12/20 20:39:20 ERROR - default_Export

Core: v1.3.0.61

App plugin: Maya v1.3.0.0

File "C:/Prism\Scripts\PrismUtils\Decorators.py", line 57, in func_wrapper

return func(*args, **kwargs)

File "C:\Prism\Scripts\ProjectScripts\StateManager.py", line 1837, in publish

exResult = curUi.executeState(parent=self)

File "C:/Prism\Scripts\PrismUtils\Decorators.py", line 72, in func_wrapper

"".join(traceback.format_stack()),

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:/Prism\Scripts\PrismUtils\Decorators.py", line 57, in func_wrapper

return func(*args, **kwargs)

File "C:\Prism\Scripts\ProjectScripts\StateManagerNodes\default_Export.py", line 812, in executeState

os.makedirs(outputPath)

File "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya2020\bin\python27.zip\os.py", line 150, in makedirs

makedirs(head, mode)

File "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya2020\bin\python27.zip\os.py", line 150, in makedirs

makedirs(head, mode)

makedirs(head, mode)

File "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya2020\bin\python27.zip\os.py", line 157, in makedirs

mkdir(name, mode)

WindowsError: [Error 5] Zugriff verweigert: u'C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\Maya2020\\bin\\Export'

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Hey Richard. I saw this 'v1.3.0.62:- fixed a bug that the "use additional local project folder" setting was not using "inherit from project" by default' in the changelog of the latest update. Is this somehow related to my troubles? Thank you!