Join our discord community

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Can't find imageio, multiarray

Hi,

I'm in Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

I was testing Prisms installed in /home/steven/Download and now I moved it to a permanent directory in /home/steven Applications.

I unistalled and installed again in the new directory, but I wasn't able to start the program again. I saw that all the programs in the Tools directory were still pointing to the old directory so I edited those files to point to the new directory. Almost everything seems to work except that when I click on "Open dailies folder..." in the prisms tray I get:

OpenDailies -global name 'curProject' is not defined - <type exceptions.NameError> - 256

Also when I open the Project Browser, the browser opens and is functional, but I have get an error about imageio and multi array, although I have them:

steven@pancho:~$ python --version
Python 3.6.9
steven@pancho:~$ pip list |grep imageio & pip list |grep numpy
[1] 7507
imageio 2.9.0
numpy 1.19.2

This is the error I get:

steven@pancho:~/Applications/Prism_v1.3.0.5_Linux/Prism/Tools$ DEBUG:PrismUtils.ConfigManager:read from config: /home/steven/Prism/Prism.yml
DEBUG:PrismUtils.ConfigManager:write to config: /home/steven/Prism/Prism.yml
DEBUG:ProjectBrowser:Initializing Project Browser
DEBUG:ProjectBrowser:failed to load imageio: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/steven/Applications/Prism_v1.3.0.5_Linux/Prism/Scripts/ProjectScripts/ProjectBrowser.py", line 791, in loadLibs
import imageio
File "/home/steven/Applications/Prism_v1.3.0.5_Linux/Prism/PythonLibs/CrossPlatform/imageio/__init__.py", line 22, in <module>
from .core import FormatManager, RETURN_BYTES
File "/home/steven/Applications/Prism_v1.3.0.5_Linux/Prism/PythonLibs/CrossPlatform/imageio/core/__init__.py", line 11, in <module>
from .util import Image, Dict, asarray, image_as_uint, urlopen
File "/home/steven/Applications/Prism_v1.3.0.5_Linux/Prism/PythonLibs/CrossPlatform/imageio/core/util.py", line 25, in <module>
import numpy as np
File "/home/steven/Applications/Prism_v1.3.0.5_Linux/Prism/PythonLibs/CrossPlatform/numpy/__init__.py", line 170, in <module>
from . import add_newdocs
File "/home/steven/Applications/Prism_v1.3.0.5_Linux/Prism/PythonLibs/CrossPlatform/numpy/add_newdocs.py", line 13, in <module>
from numpy.lib import add_newdoc
File "/home/steven/Applications/Prism_v1.3.0.5_Linux/Prism/PythonLibs/CrossPlatform/numpy/lib/__init__.py", line 8, in <module>
from .type_check import *
File "/home/steven/Applications/Prism_v1.3.0.5_Linux/Prism/PythonLibs/CrossPlatform/numpy/lib/type_check.py", line 11, in <module>
import numpy.core.numeric as _nx
File "/home/steven/Applications/Prism_v1.3.0.5_Linux/Prism/PythonLibs/CrossPlatform/numpy/core/__init__.py", line 6, in <module>
from . import multiarray
ImportError: cannot import name multiarray