Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Blender 3.0 Support on Prism 1.3?

Hi, I would like to use Prism 1.3 with Blender 3.0.

It's supported? And if it's not, will be it supported in the near future?

Thanks.

Hi, I installed Prism on Blender 3.0 official release and it seems to work, but first I had to fix a problem with PySide2 because while Blender 2.83.18 LTS worked out of the box, it didn't in Blender 2.93.6 LTS due to a problem with PySide not being found. To fix it I installed with PIP inside the Prism's PythonLibs as explained in other posts here in the Forum. Hope it helps.

in my case, linux(ubuntu 64bit). prism is working fine. blender 2.83 TLS and 2.92 works fine with prism. but 2.93 and 3.0 are not working.

i have fixed dependencies precisely by installing relevant stuff in blender python (in same way,all of them) problem is. prism menu shows in blender 3.0 as well

hitting prism menu works,
settings >> shows correctly
project browser crashes blender

blender log
---------------------------
Warning: property 'need_active' not found in item 'FILE_OT_execute'

crash.txt
-------------------
# Python backtrace
File "/opt/blender-3.0/3.0/python/lib/python3.9/site-packages/PIL/ImageFile.py", line 253 in load
File "/opt/blender-3.0/3.0/python/lib/python3.9/site-packages/PIL/Image.py", line 889 in convert
File "/opt/Prism/Prism/Scripts/PrismUtils/MediaManager.py", line 233 in getPixmapFromPath
File "/opt/Prism/Prism/Scripts/PrismUtils/Decorators.py", line 57 in func_wrapper
File "/opt/Prism/Prism/Scripts/ProjectScripts/ProjectBrowser.py", line 4153 in createPMap
File "/opt/Prism/Prism/Scripts/PrismUtils/Decorators.py", line 57 in func_wrapper
File "/opt/Prism/Prism/Scripts/ProjectScripts/ProjectBrowser.py", line 216 in __init__
File "/opt/Prism/Prism/Scripts/PrismCore.py", line 1011 in projectBrowser
File "/opt/blender-3.0/3.0/scripts/startup/PrismInit.py", line 118 in execute