Join our discord community

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumPrism: GeneralMaya Prism workflows
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Maya Prism workflows

Im currently running Prism v1.3.0.53 Project 1.3.0.38 on a Maya 2020.2 Arnold 6 Nuke  Pipeline and am encountering some workflow issues. Previously we have run Prism with no issues at all, sitting quietly in the background, until called upon in general workflows. However, it does seem to be imposing itself with Maya. For example Maya scenes now taking up to 20mins to open.

Are there any PRISM users who have encountered similar issues or any workflow thoughts or advice when running PRISM?

Many thanks

Hi Leigh,

I just wrote you on messenger. I think the slow down might be the exr preview in the project browser that freeze. You can disable the render preview under 'view' -> 'renderings'. I know Richard is working on a fix for it so keep an eye on the updates (btw remember to update frequently  - the updater is in the settings)

If that doesn't work hopefully Richard can help you out. I know he's on vacation right now, so that might explain why he hasn't replied yet.

When you say that Prism is imposing itself on Maya, what are the specific issues you are encountering?

Best,

Magnus