Join our discord community

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

houdini - PrismUtils error message

hi there,

this not really a bug, but i once install the incompatible Trello plugin, now i removed the folder again, but i still get this error (houdini console) when firing up houdini

WARNING:PrismUtils.PluginManager:skipped loading plugin PrismTrello - plugin has no init script
WARNING:PrismUtils.PluginManager:skipped loading plugin PrismTrello - plugin has no init script

i tried search every file in prism folder with textsearch in sublime, but could not find any "trello" text parts?

is it still in the ".pyc" files? how can i rebuilt this? or just simple new installation?

this is not really urgent just annoying, so no rush.

thanks in advanced

philipp

3rd party plugins won't change anything inside Prism scripts or it's .pyc files. This warning can show up if there is somewhere a Trello folder even if it's empty. It depends how you installed the Trello plugin. It could be in the plugins folder of your Prism installation, in the plugins folder of your project or if you loaded it from the Prism Settings window it can be in any custom location. In the last case you can check if you have this file, which might contain a path to a Trello folder: %userprofile%\Documents\Prism\PluginPaths.yml

@richardf

thanks for the quick reply!

did not know that there is this user folder as well, i deleted the trello lines, and now it not showing up any more.

all the best

philipp