Join our discord community

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumPrism: Support / Bug ReportsFolder Structure
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Folder Structure

hey, it seems that some folders name are hardcoded, for example i cant get rid of 03_Production folder,

i wanted to have my folder structure like this:
@project_path@/Assets/@asset_path@
@project_path@/Shots/@sequence@

but it always force 03_Production folder

Did you update the "Assets" and "Sequences" template in the project settings. It works fine for me to delete the "03_Production" folder there. Eventually you need to restart Prism if it Project Browser doesn't refresh automatically.

will try that later, now im on different "difficulties" 🙂

i've created preset + did restart and actually got assets and shots in place i want, tho still there is some hardcoding somewhere, if you rename 00_Pipeline into something else, in my case i just renamed it into Pipeline i've ended up with structure like this

edit:
seems there is a problem with presets, it requires to have existing folder 00_Presets, if i reneme this folder on this path:
C:\Users\user\Documents\Prism2\Presets\Projects\prismTestPreset\00_Pipeline
onto
C:\Users\users\Documents\Prism2\Presets\Projects\prismTestPreset\Pipeline

then this preset is nolonger visible in preset selection while creating project,

so if i leave 00_Pipeline in preset folder, and then when creating project from this preset manually rename this folder into desired name then it seems to work

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

By default Prism expects the project config in the 00_Pipeline folder. If you simply rename the folder Prism won't know where the config is. You can use the PRISM_PROJECT_PIPELINE_FOLDER env var to let Prism know the name of the new folder. Alternatively you can but the config in the top-level folder of the project.

In the project json config you also need to replace the 00_Pipeline folder in the template path with your new pipeline foldername.