Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Pandora 1.0.0 release

The renderfarmmanager Pandora v1.0.0 is released now. You can use this forum to ask any questions about the setup, the workflow or post bug reports and feature requests.

Please be as detailed as possible when reporting bugs and requesting features.

Really interested in looking at Pandora as a render farm management solution to replace our current backburner setup.

We've got about 400 nodes running maya and houdini at a university, would be interested in discussing this with you!

Cheers,

Rich

Hey Rich,

I'm not a big fan of backburner, too and I'm happy to hear that you consider Pandora as an alternative 🙂

If you want to discuss how we can make this work at the university you can send me a mail to contact@prism-pipeline.com

For general Pandora questions you can open a new thread here in the General forum.

I consider Pandora as an alternative of Deadline.

Do you have any plans of developing Pandora until they offer all the possibilities that deadline currently has ?

Thanks

Quote from 3d on 4. January 2021, 16:46

I consider Pandora as an alternative of Deadline.

Do you have any plans of developing Pandora until they offer all the possibilities that deadline currently has ?

Thanks

Following.

That's would be great.

we are looking at Pandora as an alternative to RenderPal which got retired almost 12 months back and has, for some reason, become unstable despite multiple re-installations. We are also looking to get Prism integrated into the studio's pipeline as we already have Kitsu running so this is the next logical step

Thanks

Pete

Any news here ?