Join our discord community

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumPrism: GeneralPrism 1.1.0 release
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Prism 1.1.0 release

Prism v1.1.0 is finally officially available.

This version comes with a Linux and Mac version. Some new apps are supported (Fusion, Natron, Photoshop) and many other features and bugfixes were added like Maya renderlayers, Python hooks and an option to create a video file from multiple image sources.

This is the complete changelog:

Prism v1.1.0:

added: Blackmagic Fusion integration
added: Natron integration
added: Adobe Photoshop integration
added: Option to add/remove Prism integrations for DCC apps easily in the Prism Settings
added: Option in the Project Browser to combine media files (sequences or videos) to one video
added: Option to open the directories of the Prism installation and the current project from the TrayIcon
added: Hooks which allow project based customizations at specific events (e.g. before export, after rendering...)
added: Button to reset the project scripts in the Prism settings. This can be used to fix corrupt script or to upgrade/downgrade the project version
added: High DPI support (experimental)
added: .dpx support in the ProjectBrowser
added: (Maya) Support for Render Layer
added: (Maya) The Maya project will be set to the currently active Prism project (allows relative texture paths)
added: (Maya) Additional export options: import references, delete unknown nodes, delete display layers
added: (Maya) option to export in the .mb format
added: (Nuke) Option to add a comment, when rendering out images with the WritePrism node
added: (Houdini) support for export nodes: filecache, geometry(out), alembic(out)
added: (Houdini) The $JOB variable will be set to the currently active Prism project (allows relative texture paths)
changed: Houdini integration is now added to the preferences folder instead of the installation directory
changed: (Houdini) When creating an empty scene, the current desktop will be kept, instead of using the desktop saved in the empty scene.
removed: multiple options on the "Create Project" dialog, which are now accessible from the project settings tab in the Prism Settings
fixed: various bugs

The changelog of previous version can be foundĀ here.

Awesome release. Thank you Richard. I love the hook concept and going to give it a try on my projects.

thanks man ! now testing on litle project

Thanks for your Pipeline. I ve been using Prism since the first version and it s getting better every release/version.

I started with some test-projects, meanwhile all my projects are stored inside of prism.