You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Pandora Blender 2.8

Hello I am new with pandora and I am not able to use in blender 2.8. the pandora menu option is empty!
Uploaded files:
  • Untitled-1.jpg

There's probably an error while loading Pandora. You can open the "System Console" from the "View" menu in the Blender menu bar. There you should see the error. It would be great if you could post the screenshot here.

For me it's working fine in Blender 2.8, so eventually you can fix this problem simply by updating to the latest Pandora version. If you open the Pandora settings outside of Blender you can use the "Update Pandora" button to update to the latest version from github.

Hello, thank you very much for the support. I upgraded to version 1.0.3.13 and it's still not working. I couldn't find "System Console" from the "View" menu in the Blender menu bar. I really need to make Pandora work.

Sorry it's probably in the "Window" menu. The last item "Toggle System Console".

Here's the screenshot.

Uploaded files:
  • Error-1.JPG

After you installed Pandora and opened Blender for the first time, did you get a popup that PySide2 needs to be installed and a option if you want to install it automatically?

Can you check if this file exists on your computer: C:\Pandora\PythonLibs\Python37\PySide2\__init__.py

If it exists, open the Pandora settings and in the DCC apps tab install the Pandora integration for your Blender version again (you can simply overwrite the old one).

After you installed Pandora and opened Blender for the first time, did you get a popup that PySide2 needs to be installed and a option if you want to install it automatically? NO

Can you check if this file exists on your computer: C:\Pandora\PythonLibs\Python37\PySide2\__init__.py

I can't find the file
Uploaded files:
  • Error-2.JPG

You could try to install the Pandora integration for Blender again in the Pandora settings. Eventually you get the popup to download PySide2 then.

However, you can also download it manually. If you go the the downloads page: https://prism-pipeline.com/downloads/ If you scroll down a bit you'll see a download link for PySide2 for Python 3.7. Download it and put the extracted "Python37" folder in the PythonLibs folder. Then you can start Blender and the Pandora menu should show up.

Yessssss!!!!

thank you very much, it worked. Thanks for the support ... I hope my question can help other users who have the same problem
hello, today turning on the pc this message appeared, but pandora seems to be working.
Uploaded files:
  • Error-3.JPG