Join our discord community

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

How to request a feature

You can create new threads in this forum to request any feature you would like to see in Prism in the future.

Please be as detailed as possible when describing the feature. Images/sketches/screenshots are welcome to explain the feature more clearly.

If you see an existing feature request, which interests you too, feel free to add a short comment in that thread. That way I can see which features are needed by how many people.

I'll provide a list with the already requested features soon.

can i post short videos here, too? i m too lazy to type 🙂 ...

I don't think it is possible to upload a video directly to this forum, but you could upload it to youtube or vimeo and post a link here. Yes, as long as your idea is understandable you can do that 🙂

Hi Richard

Do you have a plan for Ubuntu ( or Other Gnu/Linux Distribution ) ?

i can help you for Blender side and Linux Distribution

Quote from mmrasooli on 4. October 2018, 15:43

Hi Richard

For future questions please open a new thead here in the Forum.

There is already a Linux Prism version, which I tested on CentOS 7 and Ubuntu 16.

Or to you mean the support for some DCC apps, which is missing for some apps on Linux?

With Blender on Linux I had some problems with the PySide libraries (which are needed for the UserInterfaces in Prism). That's why currently Blender isn't officially supported on Linux, but I hope to fix that soon.

Quote from RichardF on 4. October 2018, 17:00
Quote from mmrasooli on 4. October 2018, 15:43

Hi Richard

For future questions please open a new thead here in the Forum.

There is already a Linux Prism version, which I tested on CentOS 7 and Ubuntu 16.

Or to you mean the support for some DCC apps, which is missing for some apps on Linux?

With Blender on Linux I had some problems with the PySide libraries (which are needed for the UserInterfaces in Prism). That's why currently Blender isn't officially supported on Linux, but I hope to fix that soon.

i can help you for prism development on gnu/linux and Blender

do you want create a organization for prism on github/gitlab ?

Already there: https://github.com/RichardFrangenberg/Prism

Feel free to contribute.

All following posts in this thread, which doesn't refer to the original topic of this thread will be deleted.