Join our discord community

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Auto sync latest version setting

I've often been in the situation where I would like to check what a team member is working on. It could be for a review, or to help out with some technical problems. It could also be my own work, that I would like to access on a different computer, for example at home. It is so frustrating when you find out that the latest version is not on the shared workspace. So I was thinking, would it be possible to add a setting to automatically sync the latest working file (scenefile in prism terms) to global? So each time you save a new version locally, Prism will copy that to the global folder and delete delete the previously auto-copied file. The reason I say 'auto-copied' is because if you manually do the 'copy-to-global' command in prism it shouldn't get deleted by this feature.

Very interesting idea. I never thought about that. This sounds like a really valuable option, when space is limited. Added to the feature list.

Awesome!!!

+1  for this feat!

I mainly would like a system where every export state link auto updates to the most recent published state. This would be nice as people would't have to relink manually in case there are updated published scenes. And in case there is any problem with their "auto" updates they could manually roll back to an older published version.

Cheers!